Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Pavilion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
with all the recent updates, there should be a Mount Pavilion. It would be like the Pet Pavilion, but mounts would have different speeds and you could race on your mounts against other wizards! Maybe there would be a hatchery idk just an idea

GoooOOOOooooOOoo ICE

~Miranda Icebreaker

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Miranda Icebreaker on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
with all the recent updates, there should be a Mount Pavilion. It would be like the Pet Pavilion, but mounts would have different speeds and you could race on your mounts against other wizards! Maybe there would be a hatchery idk just an idea

GoooOOOOooooOOoo ICE

~Miranda Icebreaker
Wouldn't that be just another version of the pet derby. Also, it would be unfair to those who can't purchase mounts with crowns. It seems like a fun idea but I don't really think it fits into the game.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Miranda Icebreaker on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:

GoooOOOOooooOOoo ICE

~Miranda Icebreaker
I really wish they would do something more with mounts, but not exactly a duplicate pavilion. Perhaps a side quest world for mounts where you can level them up and get skills like the special mounts with boosts? Your wizard would get no xp, but your mount would. I wanted more interaction with mounts for a while, they are more than speed boosts after all- they are cars, dragons, boats, and other amazing creatures, they need care too.