Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meow

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
A Team member came to help me a couple days ago and he had the most beautiful feline with him. She had some.....looked like wrappings? Where can I find her?

Sydney Skyblood lvl 91 Incindiari

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
That sounds like a Mummy Cat.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Mummy_Cat#axzz5Ky9GbTey

They drop from Ra (a wooden skeleton key boss in Krokotopia) and also from the Drommel Merchant NPC in the Nomad's Camp house. Even if you don't have one yourself, you can visit someone else's on the Housing Tours and try your luck every day. You could also try buying Pharaoh's Hoard crown packs since they're on sale now.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
colocrys on Jul 12, 2018 wrote:
A Team member came to help me a couple days ago and he had the most beautiful feline with him. She had some.....looked like wrappings? Where can I find her?

Sydney Skyblood lvl 91 Incindiari
Could you describe her a bit more please? What colour? Wings? Markings etc?

I'll try to work it out but with over 800 pets in game I'll need a bit more to go on

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I want Mummy Cat so badly.
Have fought Ra so many times.

Still no Mummy Cat.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I have a Mummy Cat. It's not OP but if any of you want the body I'm happy to hatch with you!

Just let me know the name of your wizard and your availability (include time zone) then I'll post back some times I can be in the hatchery. I'll go for each of the times and you can come to the first you're able to

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 14, 2018 wrote:
I have a Mummy Cat. It's not OP but if any of you want the body I'm happy to hatch with you!

Just let me know the name of your wizard and your availability (include time zone) then I'll post back some times I can be in the hatchery. I'll go for each of the times and you can come to the first you're able to
That is very generous of you Victoria.

I know this was to everyone but wished to say thanks and RSVP.

In my case it's hard to plan very far in advance, but also, I don't have a pet ready for the kiosk yet. It seems the pets need to be Adult level? I only have one trained to teen. The rest are still Baby level. I've found it too difficult to get them leveled up. If I'm in the game I usually want to go off and explore and such. I'm hoping they will add more mini games to the pet training area.

But this was very kind of you. Thank you so much and I hope many will take you up on this as I'd love to see more of the adorable Mummy Cats "running around."

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SparkleTude on Jul 17, 2018 wrote:
That is very generous of you Victoria.

I know this was to everyone but wished to say thanks and RSVP.

In my case it's hard to plan very far in advance, but also, I don't have a pet ready for the kiosk yet. It seems the pets need to be Adult level? I only have one trained to teen. The rest are still Baby level. I've found it too difficult to get them leveled up. If I'm in the game I usually want to go off and explore and such. I'm hoping they will add more mini games to the pet training area.

But this was very kind of you. Thank you so much and I hope many will take you up on this as I'd love to see more of the adorable Mummy Cats "running around."
The offer is an open-offer. Open to anyone and open to any time we can fit it in.

If you want to hatch a Mummy Cat when you have an adult pet just let me know and I'll happily help!

I'm not sure if you have decided not to level a pet or if some encouragement will help so I'll say this just in case it's helpful to you:

I fail the dance game because it's the quickest way to jump to being able to feed a snack. I miss the 4xp from doing it perfectly and the 'missed' xp adds up, but doing it faster is preferable to me.

I use the snacks I have that give the most xp. They show on the first page when we get asked if we want to feed our pet. You might be surprised by how many you have that give high or decent xp. Before I had lots of high xp snacks I used to get shanta puddings from the bazaar. They give 10xp and can be bought for gold. Back then missing the 4xp felt like a lot to miss so I would do the mini game (I used to do the maze game because I found it easiest and took the least concentration lol).

We all have limited time in game to do things so totally understand if you've decided pet training is not for you and you'd rather be exploring and doing other things instead, but if you want any help with pets I am happy to help in any way I can

Have a lovely, sparkly day!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
"I fail the dance game because it's the quickest way to jump to being able to feed a snack"

nice. ive been using the cannon game cause its so easy to get perfect. but i'd rather not waste my time for 4 xp.

thanks for that tip