Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega snacks for pet betta fish

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Hey guys!I was just training the other day and realized i don't have any good snacks and no mega snacks.Does anybody have a idea of the best snack and where to find it?

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I would say shanta pudding is the best snack to feed your pet. You can buy it from the bazaar.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Hi there!

Not sure what level you are but if your max mirror lake is a good place to farm. You can also get some couch potatoes if your a gardener.

Hope this helps
Have a nice day!

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Thanks guys!I'm level 48 by the ways and i really needed that.Thanks!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Red Couch Potatoes give rank 9 snacks, Prickly Bear Cactus plants you can buy for gold and they give rank 8 snacks. King Parsley have rank 4-5 snacks.

Gardening for snacks is the best

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Sofa Spuds are definitely the way to go! Usually one or two Mega snacks at elder harvest. Intermediate harvests yield lvl 6 and 7 snacks. They always drop a seed at elder and they never require more than a lvl 1 pest spell.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
since your posting here you a member so. buy like 10-20 magma peas during a seed sale then during double harvests you harvest them doubling your seed count. from there you can within a few events have enough magma peas to keep sixth wizards busy. if you dont wanna buy them you can farm them in Avalon from bosses.

another option is fish on a vine, they drop in Azteca drop rank eighth snacks (25xp) use small plots and very easy to tend.