Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

may there be? a higher pedigree? then 97th

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2015
may there be a higher pedigree, that can be higher then this number I been working on it for a life time trying too goo higher, and higher? but its stuck on 97th, and I need help may the number goo higher, asking if it can be allowed,..i well give my thanks ill be proud, too break the record of the highest pedigree number. it means the world, to break the record, I am asking for a higher one to break down the odds and the evens the number,. can this be done for not just me, for all, please in the up dates make this come true, lock it open for everyone please. and all, I asking for all.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SparkleBloom202 on Jun 20, 2018 wrote:
may there be a higher pedigree, that can be higher then this number I been working on it for a life time trying too goo higher, and higher? but its stuck on 97th, and I need help may the number goo higher, asking if it can be allowed,..i well give my thanks ill be proud, too break the record of the highest pedigree number. it means the world, to break the record, I am asking for a higher one to break down the odds and the evens the number,. can this be done for not just me, for all, please in the up dates make this come true, lock it open for everyone please. and all, I asking for all.
97 is currently the highest in game.

Epic talents are valued at 5 pedigree points; total of 50 for main talents plus 50 for derby talents...but there are only currently 7 epic derby talents available in the pet's pool. There are 2 more epics, but they are jewels only atm. So, 3 of the epics in derby talents can only be ultra-rare, losing 1 point each on pedigree...making 97 the highest possible at this time.

Well done on making the highest pedigree possible!

Survivor
May 14, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 20, 2018 wrote:
97 is currently the highest in game.

Epic talents are valued at 5 pedigree points; total of 50 for main talents plus 50 for derby talents...but there are only currently 7 epic derby talents available in the pet's pool. There are 2 more epics, but they are jewels only atm. So, 3 of the epics in derby talents can only be ultra-rare, losing 1 point each on pedigree...making 97 the highest possible at this time.

Well done on making the highest pedigree possible!
thank you! I believe in this so much my heart deepens on the top, one day I wish too become a king pedigree, one who has made it possible too the top, king pedigree means the highest number, there is there a badge for it? king pedigree? right now I am queen pedigree waiting for too become a king pedigree. may I be crowned as a king of the pedigree one day, may the game allow the up dates too be amazing. please I asking too be crown too become a bigger number in the game, from 97th too 98th maybe 99th too a king pedigree 100th, please this means so much too me and too all means possible. too all people it means a lot, thank you! I asking too goo higher, on pedigree, style too make too the top. pedigree steal going up, and am so happy too make it up, thanks you so much! I well keep playing this game its amazing!