Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May Cast Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Can a pet have multiple may cast spells? I got one on my polar fox but it wasn't a heal spell. I really don't want to waste my time training him if it won't have a chance to get a heal.

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
SatrickPar on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
Can a pet have multiple may cast spells? I got one on my polar fox but it wasn't a heal spell. I really don't want to waste my time training him if it won't have a chance to get a heal.
Yes, a pet can have multiple may casts.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
SatrickPar on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
yes a pet can have mutiple may casts most people hatch with other people or with one of their own pets to make the perfect pet with the talents they want.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Waste time training...

...this is all perspective, if you end up what you want.

It took me over three years before I had fairy on my pets; and now I have a wintery elf with multiple, may cast healing sells (sprite, fairy, unicorn, healing current) and also has 9% Spell Proof, and a dragon blade card too.