Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast lifeblade on first gen forest lord

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
i have trained my forest lord to epic and it still has not gotten may cast lifeblade yet, anyone know when it does?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Every pure Forest Lord has the chance to develop May Cast Lifeblade as a talent, but not every Forest Lord pet actually will.

What you may need to do is hatch your pet with another Forest Lord. A hatched pet sometimes develops different talents than its parent pets. You have an especially good chance of getting it if one of the parents has already developed the talent you're looking for.

A final option is to hatch your Forest Lord with another life pet. For example, if you happen to have a Yuletide Spirit pet, she also has that talent and a hatch between the two might bring out that Life Blade talent.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Valdusmooncoin on May 26, 2017 wrote:
i have trained my forest lord to epic and it still has not gotten may cast lifeblade yet, anyone know when it does?
There is no way of knowing if it will manifest MC Lifeblade. Even though the ability is there, doesn't mean it will.

Here is the link to a First Gen Forest Lord and the talents it can manifest

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Forest_Lord#axzz4iHz6DSIa