Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast fairy pet help!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I am a level 91 fire and I am somewhat new to the training and hatch world of wiz. I just know that I really want a pet that can may cast fairy but I am really confused on how do it. I see people with pets that have may cast fairy, the but it is not one if the traits listed on the pet according to the wiki. I know that they achieved this by hatching but how did they know that the other pet was going to give the new pet fairy. It is all very confusing and I was hoping someone could fill me in on the ins and outs of hatch and if someone could hatch with me so I can get a pet that can may cast fairy, thanks. Ashley FrostRider Level 91 Fire

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Hatch with a pet that does have May Cast Fairy that allows the trait to show up in the pet's pedigree (or at least increases the chances it does).

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
When I first started training pets I had the same problem. What you will most probably have to do is find someone with a pet that has the "Fairy Friend" talent and is willing to hatch with you. Hatch with them and hope your new pet gets the talent.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
Are you talking about the may cast "spritely" spell? I know you can get that from giraffes. I've got one, if you wanna hatch with it.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2014
I used to have this exact same issue when I was looking for a good PvP pet. Hatch with somebody's pet with the Fairy Friend talent, so long as they are willing to hatch with your pet. If you're having difficulties finding somebody to hatch with, ask a friend who has a pet with the Fairy Friend talent if they'd like to hatch. If none of your friends have any pets with the Fairy Friend talents, I did dungeons via Team Up and made some friends that were nice enough to let me hatch with their pet.
Anyway, just hatch with a pet with the Fairy Friend talent and hope for the best. There is no guarantee your pet will get the Fairy Friend talent.
Best of luck to you, though.

(P.S. I have a pet Starfish with may cast fairy, if you're interested.)

Nora Starsword, Level 71
Haley Spellcaster, Level 48
Madison Battlesword, Level 38
Laura Rose, Level 35