Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

max stat pet wanted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
my brother and I have been trying to work on getting a max stat pet. all 250's for those that dont know what I am talking about. We have gotten pretty close but are finding it hard to find people to hatch with now. The ones we do find want gifts of evil magma peas or more... I understand that they put in the work for it and should be rewarded, but we dont have crowns all that often. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to help us out on our quest for the max stat pet? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Max stat pets dont require hatching just alot of snacks. Unless you are going for selfish talents then you need to hatch maybe.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
The only thing i would give someone who demanded a gift of me for hatching would be my boot.

The only appropriate gifts for hatching are time-to help them farm gold and hatching timer reset potions-if they already hatched.

Anyone who demands something more of you is not worth hatching with.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
fireproof1111 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
Max stat pets dont require hatching just alot of snacks. Unless you are going for selfish talents then you need to hatch maybe.
He is talking about max stat values of 250. Snacks has nothing to do with it.

"... all 250's for those that dont know what I am talking about"

I have tried getting max stats up and it is really tough, combined with getting desired talents. Frustrating when you hatch and the overall values go down instead of up.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
i have a dragon with max stats working on my polar cat