Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to hatch with a Helephant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2014
Okay, I'm just going to be honest. I want the hybrid pet for mixing a unicorn and a helephant, but i'm too lazy to level up my fire from 11 to 48 for the pet. If anyone is interested, post below so that we can plan a meet up.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Willblue14 on Apr 23, 2017 wrote:
Okay, I'm just going to be honest. I want the hybrid pet for mixing a unicorn and a helephant, but i'm too lazy to level up my fire from 11 to 48 for the pet. If anyone is interested, post below so that we can plan a meet up.
Sir, I am sad to say that you will not get a hybrid pet by mixing a unicorn and a helephant.
You can only get a hybrid with a helephant with the other 48 level school only pets.
Like satyr, wraith, hydra, ice colossus, stormzilla, and orthrus. Good thing you can get two different hybrids. One of your school and one of the other person school but it depends on super luck. I should know I have all the life hybrids.
If we can found each other in the game and help each other level up will might get the school only pets in no time.
I have a satyr on my maxed life but it is kind of a piece of tiny poop (better than my dryad at least).
My other character is a myth sadly he only level 16 but if we found each other it will go two times as fast
because trust few people even have a helephant pet. It was one of the last pet I need for my collection