Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to hatch a balance pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 19, 2012
I am interested in hatching a balance pet with decent talents with my Snake in a Basket. Currently my snake is Ancient and has the talents May Cast Spritely, May Cast Weakness, and gives 1 card Gargantuan (+225 damage to one spell). If you have a good balance pet with decent talents and are interested in hatching with my snake, please let me know so we can set up a meet. I would prefer to hatch with a balance school quest reward pet or another balance crown pet, but may consider others.

I'm also interested in hatching with someone who has a Storm Beetle, if they would be so kind as to consider it. If you do have a Storm Beetle and would consider hatching with me, I have the Snake in a Basket, a sea dragon, a hawk, a fierce hound, or my life wizard's school pet, the satyr. I've also got a hydra and a stormzilla but haven't started training them yet. I would really appreciate it if someone would consider hatching their Storm Beetle with one of my pets.