Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for "May Cast Fortify" Fearless Fortifier

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
I am currently looking for a pet that has "May Cast Fortify." I would really appreciate it if I could hatch with someone and get the talent. If anyone out there willing to help me, I guess just message me here and we can set up a meet. Thanks.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I have an adult Smith on my Ice that I'd be willing to transfer over to my Balance to hatch. Just wondering what pet you have on offer to hatch? I'm not too bothered, just want to know. Also, I'm on UTC, so it might be midnight for me when it's your midday. Anyway, you choose the realm, time, and character, and I'll let you know if I can/can't meet then. My Balance is a level 81 or higher (depends on how much I quest tomorrow) called Blaze Sandblade.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
I got a lot of different pets. I have a polar fox that has defy and proof thats only adult. we can meet the 28th if you don't reply tonight. I will watch this thread while i play the next couple of days, so hopefully i can reply back kinda swiftly.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Because of the non-constant administration on here, you have to plan a bit ahead when arranging meet-ups. Most days I'm on sometime between 4 and 9 pm UTC, Wednesday can be tricky for me though. I don't think you can reply in time for Tuesday, but I'll probably be free to meet up sometime on between 4 and 9 on Thursday or Friday (whenever's convenient for you). How about Phoenix realm? Also, that Polar Fox sounds great, but I need to know who to look for. So, I just need a character's name and a time to meet up really.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
Yea, I can see that now. Thursday works for me and Phoenix realm is ok too. Ronan LifeStone is the wizard name I use in the game. We can just try to meet up anytime Thursday that is convenient for you, because you are they one helping me out. I will also keep a look out for your name in game Blaze Sandblade and maybe come across you at some point, but lets try for Thursday.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
RazWolffang on Nov 29, 2016 wrote:
Yea, I can see that now. Thursday works for me and Phoenix realm is ok too. Ronan LifeStone is the wizard name I use in the game. We can just try to meet up anytime Thursday that is convenient for you, because you are they one helping me out. I will also keep a look out for your name in game Blaze Sandblade and maybe come across you at some point, but lets try for Thursday.
Okay, let's try 5pm UTC on Thursday.