Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Life Healing Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2017
All I have is an Enchanted Armament with Maycast Fairy, Unicorn, Sprite, and Healing Current. I'm looking to add Batusi to the list (Lifebat), and for it to be a pet. Thanks :)

Please let me know if you can help out.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I have a pure adult Leaf Foot with Batusi and Medic (outgoing heal boost up to 7%). It's on a low level Life wizard who would love to add more may-casts to her medical pet.

Wizard's name is Anna Silverleaf. She can hatch at any time.

Alia Misthaven
Anna Silverleaf, level 42

Survivor
Apr 07, 2017
Thanks Anna, but I already hatched with someone. :)

Survivor
Apr 07, 2017
Update: My pet failed at Adult.

I'm still looking to hatch for a healing pet. I'd Prefer a Dryad but any good Healing pet will do, such as the Trojan Horse, Leaf Foot, and many others.

I'm looking for a Maycast Sanctuary, Lifebat, or Cycle of Life. In addition to my Unicorn, Healing Current, Pixie, and Fairy, we could make a bomb healing pet :)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
I personally recommend the Leaf Foot or the new pet that comes with the new Avalon Bundle!
If you get them to mega or epic you should be good to go.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
TruongVGC on May 21, 2017 wrote:
Update: My pet failed at Adult.

I'm still looking to hatch for a healing pet. I'd Prefer a Dryad but any good Healing pet will do, such as the Trojan Horse, Leaf Foot, and many others.

I'm looking for a Maycast Sanctuary, Lifebat, or Cycle of Life. In addition to my Unicorn, Healing Current, Pixie, and Fairy, we could make a bomb healing pet :)
I have a Leaf Foot (from the pack) that has Batusi and Medic. Are you interested?

Victoria Thundercloud. Level 71 Necromancer