Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for good Death pet to hatch with.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2017
Hello! I am a level 59 Death Wizard looking for a pet to help me along with my quests. Currently my best pet is a Rescue Rover with Medic, Unicorn, and Sprite Time. I do have my preferences as to which death pet I would like, but I would settle for any with good attributes.

My preferences:
Deer Knight Pet
Nightwalker (Deadly or New)
Death Cyclops
Death Ninja Pigs
Feirce Hound
Wildwood Yeti

Those are all of them that I am interested in. The pets with the symbol means I would rather see that pet, but beggers can't be choosers, and I am really just looking for a good Death pet. Thanks to anyone who helps!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
There is someone who posts on this board who has an amazing Deer Knight. If she's willing to hatch with you, you'd get a perfect pet very quickly. Mine ... is a work in progress.

I have a pure one with two talents trained so far, Berserker (may cast) and Death Dealer.

That pure pet was hatched with an Enchanted Armament mix (almost all good talents except 'add health,' which I can't seem to get rid of), resulting in two Deer Knight mixes.

The Arms parent pet has the following talents trained,

1) Spell Proof
2) Defender
3) Death Assailant
4) Critical Striker
5) Black Widow (card)

Plus Sharp Shot, Spell Defy, Fairy Friend, Add Health, and Death Dealer have been confirmed through hatching.

There are two Deer Knight mixes from that pure Deer Knight/Ench. Arms pairing

Louie (77)
1) Black Widow (Card)
2) Berserker (May Cast)
3) Defender
4) Deer Knight (Card)

His stats are
Strength 245
Intellect 240
Agility 227
Will 260
Power 227

I fear Fairy did not make it through this hatching, but neither did 'Add Health.' The basic stats are moderately strong if you just want a base to start building your own perfect pet.

The other pet from this hatch pairing is

Ginger (71)
1) Death Dealer
2) Sharp Shot
3) Berserker (may cast)
4) Spell Proof
5) Critical Striker

Her stats are
Strength 245
Intellect 245
Agility 227
Will 260
Power 226

Fairy might have made it through, but also a selfish talent from the pure Deer parent slipped in (rugged or canny). Add Health did not come through. (Yay!) It looks like Defender may have come through instead. There are a couple of epic talents at the bottom that could be either Death Assailant or one of the cards (Deer Knight and/or Black Widow). Overall, her stats are slightly stronger, with Agility and Power being the two that I'm still trying to increase.

If you're interested in any of these, let me know!

Alia Misthaven, 120
Scarlet Raven, 42

Survivor
Jul 11, 2017
Hello!

I do like the stats of Louie, and are interested in the person who you have mentioned before.

I managed to get my hands on a Charred Fossil (a random person just hatched with me out of no where with it) with the stats of my Rescue Rover, he is a Teen right now, working to make him an adult. I am not sure if when he is an adult you would like to hatch with him instead of the Rescue Rover, or if you don't care which at all.
Hunter: Charred Fossil Teen
Talents:
Unicorn

Madame Whiskers: Rescue Rover Ancient
Talents:
Sprite Time
Medic
Unicorn

It would be nice to get that Deer Knight if you wish to help me out with that!

Paul Deathhunter, 59

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Louie has the two item cards and one "uncommon" talent that might be Fairy but it also might be a selfish Rugged or Canny. Just to be clear. Based on its placement, I'm afraid it may end up being one of the pure Deer's selfish talents.

If you still want to meet, I'm available any time this week up through Sunday afternoon. (Then I'll be away from all computers for a few days.) I'm playing Pacific time zone, usually run in Phoenix realm but can meet you anywhere you'd like.

The wizard's name is Scarlet Raven, level 42 Death.

So far I'm more interested in your Rover, but for the Fossil I'd be curious to see what other talents it gets. I'm able to do more than one hatch if needed, but let me know in advance so I can send Scarlet out marauding for more gold.

Alia Misthaven, 120
Scarlet Raven, 42

Survivor
Jul 11, 2017
Hey!
So i managed to get my charred fossil to adult and he got both epic talents he can learn, being not only Unicorn, but also Armor Breaker.

I am on Pacific time zone as well, so if you are on during the day this week, i'll see you there. Im normally on around 10-12am then also at around 8-9pm and past.

It is fine if Louie has that, his other talents are already great. And yeah, I would like to hatch with ya! The other pet im REALLY looking around for is a wildwood yeti (the death yeti). But Deer Knight is one of my favorites too. If you mainly hang out in the Phoenix realm, then when you can meet me in the Pet Pavillion please. And thanks so much for the help!

Paul Deathhunter, 59

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
TDD01 on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
Hey!
So i managed to get my charred fossil to adult and he got both epic talents he can learn, being not only Unicorn, but also Armor Breaker.

I am on Pacific time zone as well, so if you are on during the day this week, i'll see you there. Im normally on around 10-12am then also at around 8-9pm and past.

It is fine if Louie has that, his other talents are already great. And yeah, I would like to hatch with ya! The other pet im REALLY looking around for is a wildwood yeti (the death yeti). But Deer Knight is one of my favorites too. If you mainly hang out in the Phoenix realm, then when you can meet me in the Pet Pavillion please. And thanks so much for the help!

Paul Deathhunter, 59
It usually works best to set up an exact time location to meet. The Spiral is a big place, after all...

I'm sending Scarlet to the Phoenix realm Hatchery to look around for you as I post this (11:30, Pacific), but I expect I won't see you there today. If we miss each other today, we can try to meet tomorrow (Friday, 11 August) at 11 am Pacific in the Phoenix realm Hatchery. And we can repeat the meeting attempt on Saturday, 12 August at 11 am as well, if Friday doesn't work out.

Hope to see you soon!

Alia Misthaven, 120
Scarlet Raven, 42

Survivor
Jul 11, 2017
Alright, I'll be sure to look for you there! See you soon!

Paul Deathhunter 62

Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
Can we hatch together as well?