Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for fire damage OR fire critical pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Hello, I am Victoria StarShade, level 90 Fire Wizard.

I'm (PREFERABLY)ooking for either:
-Fennec Fox
-Blaze Beast
-Dapper Corgi
Or basically ANY fire school pet that can add onto my fire damage/fire critical.

Meeting Up: (You can either go by this, or message me in the forum when and where to meet. :)! Very desperate for pet!)
Centaur Realm, Area One
Eastern Time Zone(UTC-05:00) at 10:30pm my time
Pet Pavillion Hatchery

I have many pets you can choose to hatch with. You can pick any, (preferably my fire pets, but whatever you want I roll with):

Ancient Flamenco Tocador(Unicorn, +4% and +7% Resistance)
Adult Flamenco Tocador(Fairy, +4% Resistance)
Ancient Frostfang(+4% Resistance, +4% Power Pips)
Adult Frostfang(+5% Resistance)
Epic Sun Serpent(Fairy, Sprite, +9% to Resistance and +88 to Mana)
Adult Sun Serpent(Fairy, Healing Current)
Adult Sea Dragon(+5% Resistance, Sprite)
Ancient Coldfire Dragon(Fairy, Conviction, +56 to Mana)
Adult Coldfire Dragon(Sprite, Conviction)

Again, I'm really desperate for a fire school damage or critical pet :(. So if you could be ever so kind and hatch with me, even though some of my pets may not be that good, I would be VERY grateful! Again, thank you. :) If you have any questions, or want to hatch, just message me :D

Thank you so much!
Victoria StarShade, Level 90 Fire School

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I have a blaze beast with 4 damages, that also gives a balance blade card. Let me know if you are interested, and I will be at the designated meeting time/place. Look for Alexander the fire wizard.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
If you are level 90, I suggest you try for damage not critical. Critical pet talents don't help much on high level wizards. They are not worth a slot.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
I currently have a Phoenix that has 2 Fire Damages and another Phoenix that has 1 Fire Damage, 1 Universal Damage, and Power Pip Chance. I'm trying to get it so all 3 damage abilities can go on one pet

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Intrepidatius on Apr 4, 2015 wrote:
I have a blaze beast with 4 damages, that also gives a balance blade card. Let me know if you are interested, and I will be at the designated meeting time/place. Look for Alexander the fire wizard.
Alright, awesome! I'll try to be on later tonight, can we try around 11pm-12am?

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Changing realm to Scarecrow Realm, Pet Pavllion Hatchery at 10:30pm

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Intrepidatius on Apr 4, 2015 wrote:
Hey, do you mind if we can try hatching again?