Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for an Adult Orthrus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hi i am an ice wiz who really wants a frost hound which is the product of a collossus and an orthrus. I have an adult collossus but am having trouble finding an adult orthrus.plz reply if you want to try for an ice hound or just want to help me get one.

Caleb Ice wiz lvl 70

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
angies0327 wrote:
Hi i am an ice wiz who really wants a frost hound which is the product of a collossus and an orthrus. I have an adult collossus but am having trouble finding an adult orthrus.plz reply if you want to try for an ice hound or just want to help me get one.

Caleb Ice wiz lvl 70

Hey, I have an orthrus that I will hatch with you. I actually made a myth wizard because I could not find anyone with an orthrus to hatch with- lol. My myth is a boy named Kieran. Let me know when and where to meet you (realm and time- be sure to include what time zone you are in. I am in US central time zone) I am off and on at different times so I am sure we can meet up.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
cool how about febuary 26 or 27 at 12 or 1 pm. reply if that works for you

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
forgot to add i am usa western time and lets meet in Wraith realm

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
angies0327 wrote:
forgot to add i am usa western time and lets meet in Wraith realm

I am so sorry, I have been sick all week with the flu. I will still hatch with you if you are still looking for an orthrus. What is your wizard's name? Mine is Grace Soul Hunter. And let me know when and where to meet again. Again, I am really sorry I did not get back to you sooner. Also, you said "western" time zone, is that Pacific? or Mountain?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
that is pacific time zone. My wiz name is caleb. any time this week as long as itsnot between the hours of 8:30 to 3:30.