Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a Road Hog:

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Preferably one with Fire damages, proof, or critical in pool. I have a triple damage, double resist Bull I can offer in exchange. Also have Balance and Death triple doubles.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
I have a couple road hogs (one first gen and another hybrid)

First gen has Spell proof, lively, and sharp-shot

Hybrid has Pain-giver, Fire striker, and Tower shield card (sucks i got that one lol)

They are not that great but that's what I got to offer.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
CaptainSnuffles on Jul 29, 2017 wrote:
I have a couple road hogs (one first gen and another hybrid)

First gen has Spell proof, lively, and sharp-shot

Hybrid has Pain-giver, Fire striker, and Tower shield card (sucks i got that one lol)

They are not that great but that's what I got to offer.
I'd be willing to hatch with the second one anyway because I'm usually sitting at max gold. Should be able to fix it up with some of my own hatches. Do you want to set up a time and realm? If you're willing to hatch, I'll plan on meeting you at a time that works for you one day after your reply shows up here.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
The hybrid? Alright, I don't remember what other pet it was hatched with, it was either a fire or death.

Anyway i'm in US central time. Is the 2nd of august good for you? (so in 2 or so days) Any time between 6pm and midnight is fine with me, so whatever time is more comfortable for you.

I'm not picky on which pet you want to use, but I would appreciate a nice balance pet or one with a maycast heal (not spritely I have plenty of those)

Right now the pet is on my level 8 fire Victoria DragonStrider. I could get the gold for one hatch but if you want more then that I can transfer it to my level 76 balance Garrett SilverFlame and do multiple hatches.

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
CaptainSnuffles on Aug 1, 2017 wrote:
The hybrid? Alright, I don't remember what other pet it was hatched with, it was either a fire or death.

Anyway i'm in US central time. Is the 2nd of august good for you? (so in 2 or so days) Any time between 6pm and midnight is fine with me, so whatever time is more comfortable for you.

I'm not picky on which pet you want to use, but I would appreciate a nice balance pet or one with a maycast heal (not spritely I have plenty of those)

Right now the pet is on my level 8 fire Victoria DragonStrider. I could get the gold for one hatch but if you want more then that I can transfer it to my level 76 balance Garrett SilverFlame and do multiple hatches.
Yeah, I'm not too concerned about the talents on it. I'm set with pets for the most part on all schools and want any Road Hog as a side project because I like how they look. August 2nd should work fine for me so long as nothing comes up. As for the Balance pet, I have a lot that I could help you out with. Just about all of mine have proof, triple damage, and fairy or defy. I'll let you hatch with any because you're helping me with the Hog on my Fire. I'll be in the Hatchery around 8pm Central time on Wednesday - Torrence realm on my Fire named Mason Forge. Thanks a bunch! :D

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Thanks again for the hatch and being right on time!