Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a decent Toaddle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
26
I'm a storm and I really want a decent toaddle pet, So If any one has one would they consider wanting to hatch with me, My raincore knows pain giver, spell proof, storm dealer, storm giver. Thanks

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
toontower on Aug 1, 2018 wrote:
I'm a storm and I really want a decent toaddle pet, So If any one has one would they consider wanting to hatch with me, My raincore knows pain giver, spell proof, storm dealer, storm giver. Thanks
Well I had a classic max (250 250 250 250 250) high pedigree (90) healer toaddle...but seeing your post I was inspired to finally make it 2.0 (255 250 260 260 250) with a storm pool

The new pool I've put on it is:

2 Painbringer
3 Pain Giver
4 Spell Proof
1 Fairy Friend
4 Critical Striker
4 Energizing Battery
0 Storm Boon
3 Storm Dealer
1 Storm Giver
3 Storm Striker

If you'd like to hatch just let me know the name of your wizard and your availability over the next week (include time zone). I'll let you know some times I'm free when you are too and I'll make sure to be in Dworgyn hatchery at each of the times until you make it. Once connected it will be easy to meet up again if it needs a few hatches

Let me know!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
26
Hi sorry I've just been busy and haven't been back on the forums until now, if you still would like to hatch it would be really appreciated lol, my storms name is Kyle Raincloud. Any whatever time works for you will work for me, since your generous enough to hatch with me. sorry about the delay, and thanks again!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
toontower on Aug 28, 2018 wrote:
Hi sorry I've just been busy and haven't been back on the forums until now, if you still would like to hatch it would be really appreciated lol, my storms name is Kyle Raincloud. Any whatever time works for you will work for me, since your generous enough to hatch with me. sorry about the delay, and thanks again!!
It's all good and I'm happy to hatch as many times as you need

Let me know your availability and time zone so I can list a few times I will be in Dworgyn realm hatchery for you to connect and hatch

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
26
I'm in central daylight time, and I'm available all this week, I just had a minor surgery so I'm stuck home for the week, so anytime in the day should work, sorry for forgetting about this post so long. Thanks again!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
toontower on Aug 31, 2018 wrote:
I'm in central daylight time, and I'm available all this week, I just had a minor surgery so I'm stuck home for the week, so anytime in the day should work, sorry for forgetting about this post so long. Thanks again!
Moderation seems to be taking a wee bit longer than usual so I'll list some times and start turning up for them when you charm this post. Charms are automatic when clicked so can be used as a signal that you've seen the post and will come to the next time on the list

I'll be in Dworgyn hatchery at the following times looking out for you on Kyle Raincloud, I'll either be on Melissa Stormheart or be on a wizzy with the toaddle equipped, so just say hi if I don't speak immediately

Wed 5th - 10am your time (4pm my time)
Wed 5th - 12pm your time (6pm my time)
Wed 5th - 4pm your time (10pm my time)

Thurs 6th - 9am your time (3pm my time)

Thurs 6th - 11am your time (5pm my time)
Thurs 6th - 4pm your time (10pm my time)

Friday 7th - 9am your time (3pm my time)

Saturday 8th - 9am your time (3pm my time)

Saturday 8th - 3pm your time (9pm my time)

I'll check for a charm showing from you a little while before each time shown so i know whether you'll be there
Once we're connected in game it will be easy to arrange subsequent hatches in person if you need/want more

Hopefully see you soon and get you that toaddle!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
2106
Hiya ToonTower,

I haven't seen you online since the first hatch. Give me a shout either here or in-game for more hatches. I'm happy to hatch until you get the toaddle or make a copy if that's what you'd like.

See you soon