Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a blaze beast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2019
I want a blaze beast, need someone to breed with.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I just saw that one in wiki. Not sure it's even available anymore. Victoria is our hatching guru. She can give you an answer on that one and maybe suggest something else is the beasties are no more.

Rylee Mythweaver lvl 17

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
Legit just looked it up; if you have a Fire House from the Crowns Shop, and a lot of patience, one of the fishing chests will have a Blaze Beast. Other sources include the Hoard of the Hydra Pack (wait for a Throwback Thursday), and the Grand Tourney Gauntlet from the gift card of the same name (Bundle palooza). Good luck and happy hatching!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
The Blaze Beast is still available but the best way to get it would be through hatching so you're not starting from first gen. I didn't respond to the request sooner because even though I have some, I haven't got a maxed, clean pool, complete one.

I guess my next fire pet project is the Blaze Beast haha! I've had a look at some I have and they seem to be fire damage pool so in the next day or so I can max the stats, clean the pool and meet for hatching with the OP.

@combustiblepigeon just let me know your wizard name, usual availability and your time zone, then we can arrange when is best for us to meet in game...by the time our posts have gone through moderation to arrange it I'll have the Blaze Beast ready

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
@combustiblepigeon just let me know your wizard name, usual availability and your time zone, then we can arrange when is best for us to meet in game...the Blaze Beast is ready when you are