Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a Balance Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2016
Hello :)
My name is Talon Ashblade and I am a level 70 wizard. I have currently been looking for a pet that gives balance damage, universal damage, and or universal resist. I'm kinda new to pets and hatching so I really don't know what to look for in a pet but if anyone could be my "hatching buddy" (I've heard it could take multiple attempts) that would be great. I have an Ancient Enchanted Armament with an 8% spell proof, 4% pain-giver and powerful. I don't know what to be looking forward in a great pet so if you could help me out that would be great. I am online most of the day on Central time, we could meet up in the pet pavilion on Wu? If you would like to hatch with me please respond :)

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Since you are balance, you probably either have or will get a pet judgement soon. That'll have a chance of giving you balance damage. I don't really have a resist pet (working on that), otherwise I would offer to hatch with you. Just remember you might wanna start training that judgement!