Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lil Siren question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I bought the pet for crowns. i am a lvl 70 Balance wizard. in the shop there was nothing that stated it was only for storm school or anything and when i went to fight the card came up to attack and even though i had enough pips to use it the card was just dark and unusable. help me lol

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
scottnd2011 on Mar 20, 2016 wrote:
I bought the pet for crowns. i am a lvl 70 Balance wizard. in the shop there was nothing that stated it was only for storm school or anything and when i went to fight the card came up to attack and even though i had enough pips to use it the card was just dark and unusable. help me lol
You have to have enough regular or white pips or a combination of white and power pips as the power pips do not count for more than one white pip toward a school that is not your own. The only way around this is a storm amulet. My guess is that is the problem.

There is a site that shows stats on every pet available (and some not available any more). You need to due the research before buying a pet since KI won't show what school they are (why I have no idea).

Go here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets#axzz43S56HXEB

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
If I remember correctly, the Lil Siren Pet requires 7 pips to activate the attack, so if you had the maximum amount of pips it should have worked.
I have made this mistake multiple times and I didn't realize it until later... did you have enough mana? I know sometimes I flee a battle and then I go back in, forgetting I have no mana. Hopefully this post helped!
- Gabrielle Silversword 94