Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lil siren

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Just got a lil siren pet yehay! Should I train this pet or not
But Im thinking I should train it because it has siren card but can this pet give me a resist or a srpitely!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
carlosmi11 on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
But Im thinking I should train it because it has siren card but can this pet give me a resist or a srpitely!
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Li%27l_Siren

No May Cast healings for that first generation pet. I spent some time hatching with mine and got Spell proof, Fairy and Energizing Battery so far. It is a fun pet for my storm wizard because of the 7 pip Sirens spell.

So I would train it to adult and maybe hatch in some healing May Casts?

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
carlosmi11 on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
The possible talents are at the link below. This first generation pet does not have spritely or resist, but has some good talents aside from those:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Li%27l_Siren

Survivor
May 28, 2014
I am working on breeding out the 3 selfish abilities it has. Got rid of 2 so far.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
carlosmi11 on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
Do you guys mean is thr is a hybird siren pet?
No we are talking about the original pet which would be the 1st generation. There is no hybird of the Siren but you continue in generations as you hatch with other pets to get the talents you want into the Siren.

Down fall - if you hatch with another kind of pet, you could get that pet and have to hatch again till you get a Siren back.

Mary

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Northlite on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
No we are talking about the original pet which would be the 1st generation. There is no hybird of the Siren but you continue in generations as you hatch with other pets to get the talents you want into the Siren.

Down fall - if you hatch with another kind of pet, you could get that pet and have to hatch again till you get a Siren back.

Mary
Okay thank!