Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lf Death 2x dmg and 1x defy or proof

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
I've been looking in the hatchery for a good death pet, each time I find one the people want me to buy them packs or ask for VERY specific stats. I'm looking for a pet with double damage along with at least spell defy or spell proof, if this would be at all possible for someone to hatch with me with a pet like that, that'd be great, thank you.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I have some great death pets; all with stats you want. Glad to hatch up with you.

not sure how it works here on boards about meeting; give me what info you can and I will be happy to help you out.

Maria Silverweave 120

PST time

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
SilverbackMonkey on May 25, 2017 wrote:
I have some great death pets; all with stats you want. Glad to hatch up with you.

not sure how it works here on boards about meeting; give me what info you can and I will be happy to help you out.

Maria Silverweave 120

PST time
That's awesome, I really appreciate it! I'm not quite sure what time zone your in, but we could meet up on 5/26/17 at 1:00 P.M. Central time. We could do that or a true friend code if you wish: 6IKF4R8Z

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Dillywilly045 on May 26, 2017 wrote:
That's awesome, I really appreciate it! I'm not quite sure what time zone your in, but we could meet up on 5/26/17 at 1:00 P.M. Central time. We could do that or a true friend code if you wish: 6IKF4R8Z
entered the Code; I am PST like i said last post. I run many chars; if you redeem code or holler when to meet in certain place/realm? glad to help you out if I can.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
SilverbackMonkey on May 25, 2017 wrote:

Maria Silverweave 120

PST time
Thank you Maria Silverweave, I really appreciate it! This was very helpful for me as I have been trying to hatch with someone for 3 days. Thank you very incredibly much.

Rogan JadeFlame 116

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Dillywilly045 on May 26, 2017 wrote:
Thank you Maria Silverweave, I really appreciate it! This was very helpful for me as I have been trying to hatch with someone for 3 days. Thank you very incredibly much.

Rogan JadeFlame 116
You're Welcome

Hope the hatch turns out Fabulous - lemme know how goes.

Glad to meet someone from the Forum in game. Best of Luck