Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level up my pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
can anyone tell me what the best game is to level up my pets fastest? I only have 2 adult pets and not very many good pet snacks.

-please help, your fellow wizard Morgan Sprite Finder

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I find the Canon Game to be the easiest for me. I can compensate for wind fairly well and get some good shots in. Altho, it really doesnt seem to matter how good you are, as long as you hit the target all 4 times. I can get quad bullseyes and 4 non bulls and still get the same amount of experience points; 4.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I like grumpy gobblers. But if you would have alot of high end snacks the dance game is the fastest way to level up because you can just fail and feed.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
joykid101 on Jan 16, 2013 wrote:
can anyone tell me what the best game is to level up my pets fastest? I only have 2 adult pets and not very many good pet snacks.

-please help, your fellow wizard Morgan Sprite Finder
Each game gives the same 'rewards' for playing. It depends on which game you enjoy and are good at.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
I would suggest the dance game, since it's quick, and if you have good memory.(listen to the music and that may help you)

If you want to take more time and have a higher chance of getting good xp for your pet, then try the maze game, which is easy but slow. I would only suggest the maze game if you have lots of time.