Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 58 pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
i think that when we reach level 58 or 60 we should get even more school pets hera are my thoughts

storm: storm lord pet gives storm lord card at baby
its just a storm lord but stronger card

fire: fire dragon pet gives fire dragon card at baby
fire dragon card but stronger

ice: frost giant pet gives frost giant card at baby
again same card but stronger

balance: judgement pet judgement card at baby
200 damage per pip judgement car

life: centaur pet gives one centaur card at baby
stronger centaur

death: scarecrow pet gives one scarecrow card at baby
stronger scarecrow

myth: myth ninja gives summon nina minions at baby
summons 3 rank 5 ninja pig minions at once or however many spots are left

plz comment on this and give me more ideas

P.S i kinda came up with most of these off the top of my head and the myth i had no idea except that myth has some good minions

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
The stats for judgment from the pet are WAY to high but i like all the pet ideas

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Mosado wrote:
i think that when we reach level 58 or 60 we should get even more school pets hera are my thoughts

stronger centaur

stronger scarecrow

P.S i kinda came up with most of these off the top of my head and the myth i had no idea except that myth has some good minions

I love your pet ideas. About the myth ninja pet I think it should give a ninja pig card at Ancient. What do you think?

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
koolboy222 wrote:
Mosado wrote:

stronger centaur

stronger scarecrow

I love your pet ideas. About the myth ninja pet I think it should give a ninja pig card at Ancient. What do you think?
NO!

Survivor
May 10, 2010
I think your ideas are awesome. I think it would be great to have a scarecrow pet for my Grandmaster Necromancer. That would be so cool.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
For storm, I want a tempest pip card that hits as hard or harder then the best hitting judgement card.

Balance does not need another judgment card at all.

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
If they made new pets, they probably would make new cards for the pets ;P but some of them are good.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
seasnake wrote:
For storm, I want a tempest pip card that hits as hard or harder then the best hitting judgement card.

Balance does not need another judgment card at all.

I'm balance (grand :D ) and i agree. I think one or two judgement cards already are enough. :P

But what i dont agree with is: tempest hitting better than judgement Storm already has the highest power in general.
Doesn't storm have enough? hahaha

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to say I slightly disagree, but only because by the time we're level 58 we'll probably have better spells than Storm Lord, Scarecrow, and Judgement (not to mention the ones for all the other schools).

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
wow you guys forgot about the fire grandmaster and the genie should be the beast pet and the level 58 spells should be our pets. but i like your ideas. what you guys think?

Survivor
May 21, 2010
you guys are all wrong about the myth pet, you can buy a myth ninja pig at mooshu we myth people should get a cooler pet than that, i think that myth people should get the medusa pet, its cooler and its not a pet you can buy.so i hope you guys agree with me :)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
I like all of them except ninja. It should be a myth ninja pig and gives 1 ninja pig card at baby or medusa and gives a stronger medusa. :-)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I think myth should get medusa pet cause if all the other schools get new pets all we will have is a ninja pig and no offense but I dont really like ninja pig all that much :(

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
If we are going to get level 58 pets I think they should be something new; not a stronger rehash of prior spells. I don't have any ideas currently, but maybe something to coincide with the theme of the next world after Celestia.