Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kiosk Hatching - Armaments

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I was mostly curious if anyone had any insight on whether you have to be a warlord rank to actually receive the school armament (fire, ice etc.) pets from hatches. I do feel like I've seen a few people who weren't warlord without them, and just wanted to know if I've just been unlucky thus far. Is it possible to get them without the rank?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Detrieus on Jul 19, 2018 wrote:
I was mostly curious if anyone had any insight on whether you have to be a warlord rank to actually receive the school armament (fire, ice etc.) pets from hatches. I do feel like I've seen a few people who weren't warlord without them, and just wanted to know if I've just been unlucky thus far. Is it possible to get them without the rank?
Anyone can get them from a hatch! I don't PvP and I have a storm armament from hatching. They're no trade so make sure you hatch with the wizard you want it on!

Good luck and Happy Hatching!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
I recently hatched for death armament pet and received it first time, I was able to equip it as only a pet sergeant. It seems to be you must be a pet warlord to BUY it new, but can hatch and equip it at any rank.