Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI, Please consider revamping Pet Derby!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
I can honestly say the pet derby is my favorite part of this game. I just came back to the game last month, and I wait an hour for a race on average. The 2 ticket pull, lack of tournaments, and absolutely no promotion has made the pet derby aspect of the game extremely hard to even attempt for people who consider trying it. Please help, don't let it die.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Wild Shark Bite on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
I can honestly say the pet derby is my favorite part of this game. I just came back to the game last month, and I wait an hour for a race on average. The 2 ticket pull, lack of tournaments, and absolutely no promotion has made the pet derby aspect of the game extremely hard to even attempt for people who consider trying it. Please help, don't let it die.
#RevivePetDerby2017

I think increasing the rewards for pet derbies would get more wizards to join in! PvP has pvp designed robes, why not create pet derby designed ones?

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 75+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
Yes please!

* more tickets
* unique rewards for rank (such as cool looking energy-giving attire for Pet Warlords)
* fix the glitches
* leader board
* derby tournaments

Racing is fun, but hardly anyone does it because there's so little incentive or awareness

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
Thanks for the replys! In 2015 there was supposed to be a spectator mode for Derby, I think that got tossed aside for some reason. I am really hoping some kind of administrator would shed some light on if they have anything planned for Derby in the future... if nothing is going to be done there is no reason for me to continue hatching for perfection, for Derby at least, I wanted in Que for over an hour in teen, adult, and ancient yesterday... it is very frustrating.