Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Egg.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
My satyr pet was about to hatch then it said it would hatch like 1 thousand hours later. help?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Send in a ticket to Support. Asking them for help here will, at best, get you a reply to send in a ticket.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
warlic899 wrote:
My satyr pet was about to hatch then it said it would hatch like 1 thousand hours later. help?
Um, well not to be mean or anything but can you even spell "One"?

Hero
May 19, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
warlic899 wrote:

What does that have to do with ANYTHING? Who cares if you type 1 or one its the same thing.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
warlic899 wrote:

Congratulations, you just won the "Useless Post of the Day" award. Please check your badge list and select it for the whole community to see.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
warlic899 wrote:

My friend once used a trick to get her rental mount to last longer, but the same thing happened to her egg in the process. If you used that trick, that would explain whats up with your egg, just reverse what you did and your egg will hatch, you will lose your mount, but your egg will be fine. Otherwise, KI is your best option for fixing your little egg. :)

Fiona Starcatcher, Grandmaster Necromancer.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Stalactite wrote:
warlic899 wrote:

Congratulations, you just won the "Useless Post of the Day" award. Please check your badge list and select it for the whole community to see.
can people get back to the subject please by the way "Useless Post of the Day" what does that have to do with satyr never hatch!!!???

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Stalactite wrote:
warlic899 wrote:

You are very rude! What is wrong with you?

Historian
May 28, 2009
sammypaul9 wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:
Stalactite wrote:
warlic899 wrote:

You are very rude! What is wrong with you?

How should i know? But that life. There can be ruder persons. Atleast he don't talk about you.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
warlic899 wrote:

That's what happened to me too. i got a storm serpent from a boss in battle and it said it would take 1623436 hours to hatch but at the next day it already hatched. I guess it meant minutes or seconds :D

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
It's just a minor bug for some eggs in the bank.
Should fix itself when you place the egg in your backpack.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Stalactite wrote:
warlic899 wrote:
Its no diffirent from typing 1 and saying one. It's the same thing.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Sorry, if I'm out of place with this. I had a similar experience.

If the pet is not in your backpack but in your bank or shared bank, you may get such a hatching time. If this is the case, move the egg back to your backpack to fix the problem.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Survivor
May 10, 2010
warlic899 wrote:

The same thing happened to me with my Blue Cyclops, but it hatched like thirty seconds later...