Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's gone :O

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I have/had a ghost pet. it was level teen. I did not sell it or anything. I put it in my house. Then one day (yesterday lol) I wanted to level it to adult. I looked all over my house and couldn't find it. It wasn't in my attic, bank, or backpack. Again, I know i didn't sell it. Does anyone know where my pet is?

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Administrator
No it is not gone.

Blue Banshee (level teen) is in the Massive Fantasy Palace on the character William Crowthistle

If this is not the pet you are referring to please use our wonderful Contact Us option (https://www.wizard101.com/game/contactus) to contact support directly.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
No it is not gone.

Blue Banshee (level teen) is in the Massive Fantasy Palace on the character William Crowthistle

If this is not the pet you are referring to please use our wonderful Contact Us option (https://www.wizard101.com/game/contactus) to contact support directly.
I sent in a ticket to support, but a small error kept occuring, so i am worried it might not have gotten through. In case it didn't, I am replying to your post. Anyway it wasn't the blue banshee pet( though that pet is cool) It was an actual ghost pet. I got it back before advanced pet were introduced to the game, so I am wondering if KI has removed it from the game. Thank you for reading my post.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
how did you know where it is o .
wait a second you went in his house O:
and you not friends with you o:
that that that that mean you went in his act O:

wow if you do wow o. o

Administrator
dillanx wrote:

wow if you do wow o. o

Everything that happens in the game is logged and available for our review, including but not limited to all chat, all items and all transactions.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
dillanx wrote:

wow if you do wow o. o

Everything that happens in the game is logged and available for our review, including but not limited to all chat, all items and all transactions.

Creepy...