Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Anyone Willing To Hatch With Me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
Hi, i'm looking for a good balance pet that has spell defy, spell proof, damage and heals, etc. I have one pet avalible at the moment it is an Epic enchanted armament. it has may cast tower sheild, healing current and health gift, i am thankful to anyone who replies. ;)

• You can find me in the pet pavillon on every day at 12:24 pm, U.S central time. I am Alexandria Titan level 74 balance, i will be by the tree by sir nigel higginbottom in the troll realm and again, thank you to all who reply :)

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Oh I have just the pet you're looking for. This is one of my failed pets:

Pet Unicorn: Spell Proof
Spell Defying
Pain Giver (either one of the universal damage talents)
Balance Damage (forgot the name :P)
May Cast Unicorn

It may not be a balance pet, but it has good talents for balance wizards. MC unicorn is good for support.
I am not interested in any pet, as I am hatching my own pets to get my dream pet. If you want to hatch, you can suggest a date/time/location. My time zone is ET.

Fiona SummerBlossom
Exalted Theurgist

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Oh I almost didn't read the bottom of your message. I cannot come online that late, so you will have to arrange a personalized meeting if you want to hatch with me.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
hey darthy uh sure wht time is good for you i'm litteraly always on :)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
Darthvarian on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
Oh I almost didn't read the bottom of your message. I cannot come online that late, so you will have to arrange a personalized meeting if you want to hatch with me.
haha well, i am willing to be on anytime
:) i am on all day so,anytime is good :)

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Don't call me darthy :P, it's just some random username that my brother and i thought of like 5 years ago. I wish I could change what I'm called on the message boards. I'll be online really anytime today, (as long as you get this message tonight) How about 8:00pm ET, in the location you suggested.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
well since my message didn't show quick enough, and I'm gone this whole weekend how about Monday, 4:00pm same location.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
Darthvarian on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
Oh, and uh i am willing to stay up all night and day to do this so you can plan the time i will be waiting for your reply haha

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
Darthvarian on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
well since my message didn't show quick enough, and I'm gone this whole weekend how about Monday, 4:00pm same location.
Ok, i can do that. sorry for all the late reply's

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
haha if your still coming i am waiting at the moment i hope to see you there i have really been looking forward to this! :D