Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Intrepid seal pup Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Hello, i have been farming for the seal and still can't find it, i was wondering if a certain boss is easier to do and drop the seal because so far i am having no luck. I've done Ygor, Cell Block A, Imperial Palace, and Boris The Boarder. So if people could just leave suggestions on bosses and where they got it that would be great. I have already checked the wiki but only too drops are confirmed and i don't want to waste any time farming for a boss that doesn't drop it. Well anyways, Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
Everything for this pet you can find here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Intrepid_Seal_Pup#axzz4I9Sh8piS

I've gotten a few of them during my run in Polaris, so I don't see them as that hard to get. If you're really having trouble, lets create a meeting time, and I'll be happy to help you farm. Be aware that I'm busy during the week, so I may not be on till 3-4 in the afternoon (That's just my time.) Weekends, however; I'm always free.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Rune Steel on Aug 21, 2016 wrote:
Hello, i have been farming for the seal and still can't find it, i was wondering if a certain boss is easier to do and drop the seal because so far i am having no luck. I've done Ygor, Cell Block A, Imperial Palace, and Boris The Boarder. So if people could just leave suggestions on bosses and where they got it that would be great. I have already checked the wiki but only too drops are confirmed and i don't want to waste any time farming for a boss that doesn't drop it. Well anyways, Thanks!
I've had a few of them while farming for decks in the Jeweled Slopes. Both Colonel Orlov and Warlord Minak drop them. If you don't want to do the whole 3 boss run, just keep fighting Colonel Orlov, he's the first boss. He only drops 4 different pets as opposed to Minak dropping 8, so it might be faster. I have gotten all the pets that are listed in the wiki from those bosses.