Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Incorrect count on games

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have played my pet in the Maze for some time. I count along with the game as my pet collects treats. I watched as my pet picked up least 4 treats and the treat number in the window did not change. The secret number in the Maze is 70 or more treats and you will do perfect.
Someone needs to check the Maze game for accuracy. I can pick up as much as 106 to 107 treats if they are tally correctly. 70 for me is easy, but when I notice them not being added I get concerned.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
The maze game is fun but no where near perfect. If you get a ghost right behind you, you can't outrun it. But, you can always catch up to any ghost that is ahead of you.

If a ghost gets CLOSE to you, you're frozen. If you get the blue star and "gobble the ghosts" you have to get right on the ghost or it will slip past you, even if it were the other way, you would have been frozen.

If you get a time extension within the last 2 or 3 seconds of the game, it freezes up.

If you get a time extension and a blue star right next to each other, the ghosts stop, the snacks don't disappear and your score stops counting up, but the timer is still counting down and you don't get credit for the snacks/ghosts.