Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In need of a hatching partner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Hey guys, if there is anyone who has a pet with the 'may cast unicorn' spell who is willing to hatch with me, please message me! Or anyone who knows how I can find a 1st generation pet that has the possibility of learning the trait would be helpful too.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hi,

These are the first generation pets that have may-cast Unicorn as a talent:

Fairyfly (recent Avalon house bundle)
Trojan Horse (old Olympus house bundle)
Puffy Packfish (current Empyrea house bundle at GameStop)
Nightmare (Halloween pet)
Rescue Rover (current from Yuletide crowns pack)
Yuletide Spirit (current Crowns shop)

I have highlighted the ones you can easily get right now.

As for hatching, I have a Vigilant Dragon with Unicorn, Fairy, Guardian Wall, Medic (8% outgoing heal), and Sharp Shot (6% universal accuracy). Other talents it may have are Spellproof, either Spell Defy or Spritely, Pip O'Plenty, and both Life Giver and Ice Giver.

Or I have a Fairyfly with Life Giver, Spell Proof, Spell Defy, Mender (may-cast "Mend" spell, 20% outgoing heal for 4 rounds), and Unicorn. Other talents it may have are Life Assailant, Pip O'Plenty, Fairy, either Spritely or a selfish talent, and possibly Critical Striker.

I'm pretty busy with family obligations until next week on Tuesday, the 26th. I can meet for a hatching attempt on Tuesday or later. Let me know.

Alia Misthaven