Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice pet pretty please?!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I was hoping to get an ice pet (for my ice wizard, obviously). I was thinking some damage and a may cast heal. I have a bunch of treasure cards I would gladly trade like feint, satyr, monstrous or any tradable TC that can be reasonably obtained. just let me know some TC that you would like and I can give them to you in return for a decent ice pet. I also have a pretty good fire pet if your In need for one so we could double hatch. if your willing to hatch let me know so we can coordinate a time to meet.

Jason GoldenFlame lvl 117 ()

Kane Star lvl 33 ()

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I still really need a pet and my offers still stand!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
The starfish is actually a good ice pet. You can buy it in Celestia base camp

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I am looking to hatch with a good pet. I have already gotten many star fish and they failed hard and I looked at there potential talents and there isn't much of what I would want there. I just want to hatch with an ice pet that has good damage and a may cast heal. maybe some resist would be good too. I just don't want to start from scratch like that.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I have a Winter Owl with Fairy, Unicorn, Guardian Wall and Spell Proof trained.

Hidden talents include "may cast Elemental Shield" and/or Defender (I'm not sure yet which one made it through). Also "may cast Entangle," and the "Crystalize" Ice Armor card are on this pet for sure.

Because one of the grandparents was the Pegasus Pony and the other was a Fairy Fly, there may be a couple of Life or Balance talents mixed in. For example, my almost perfect owl has a Balance Accuracy talent that I can't get rid of....

If you want to get started on a defensive pet, this one is available to hatch.

Alia Misthaven
Fiona Frostweaver

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Freshta on Jul 2, 2017 wrote:
I have a Winter Owl with Fairy, Unicorn, Guardian Wall and Spell Proof trained.

Hidden talents include "may cast Elemental Shield" and/or Defender (I'm not sure yet which one made it through). Also "may cast Entangle," and the "Crystalize" Ice Armor card are on this pet for sure.

Because one of the grandparents was the Pegasus Pony and the other was a Fairy Fly, there may be a couple of Life or Balance talents mixed in. For example, my almost perfect owl has a Balance Accuracy talent that I can't get rid of....

If you want to get started on a defensive pet, this one is available to hatch.

Alia Misthaven
Fiona Frostweaver
this could work for me. lets get to work on a meet up time. since its summer, I am good to go late at night eastern time, and I would like to meet up in a very unpopulated realm so maybe wu. state some times that are good for you and lets compromise one. also what the wizards name that I will meet you with.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
the awesome pyroma... on Jul 3, 2017 wrote:
this could work for me. lets get to work on a meet up time. since its summer, I am good to go late at night eastern time, and I would like to meet up in a very unpopulated realm so maybe wu. state some times that are good for you and lets compromise one. also what the wizards name that I will meet you with.
I'm Pacific coast time, so three hours behind you. Most nights I'm busy with dinner at 7pm my time (10pm yours). Otherwise I'm able to arrange a quick login on any night except for Saturday nights.

I'm also free Saturday morning/afternoon and all day Sunday if that works out better.

The wizard is Fiona Frostweaver, level 72 Ice. The pet is Miss Duncan, a Winter Owl with 68 pedigree. Her ancestors include a Fairyfly, a Pegasus Pony, and a Crystal Butterfly. Oh, and obviously, a Winter Owl. The goal was to get as many defensive and/or "may cast" talents on one pet as possible.
The pet has trained these talents in the order listed below:

1. Fairy Friend
2. Unicorn
3. Balance It (5% accuracy)
4. Spell Proof
5. Guardian Wall

Alia Misthaven
Fiona Frostweaver

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Freshta on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
I'm Pacific coast time, so three hours behind you. Most nights I'm busy with dinner at 7pm my time (10pm yours). Otherwise I'm able to arrange a quick login on any night except for Saturday nights.

I'm also free Saturday morning/afternoon and all day Sunday if that works out better.

The wizard is Fiona Frostweaver, level 72 Ice. The pet is Miss Duncan, a Winter Owl with 68 pedigree. Her ancestors include a Fairyfly, a Pegasus Pony, and a Crystal Butterfly. Oh, and obviously, a Winter Owl. The goal was to get as many defensive and/or "may cast" talents on one pet as possible.
The pet has trained these talents in the order listed below:

1. Fairy Friend
2. Unicorn
3. Balance It (5% accuracy)
4. Spell Proof
5. Guardian Wall

Alia Misthaven
Fiona Frostweaver
the balance it talent wont be very useful on my ice wizard, however I do plan to create a balance wizard eventually so I guess we could still hatch for that. since your available anytime Sunday how about we meet at 12 am sunday (midnight) eastern time. I will meet you on fire wizard Jason GoldenFlame (level 120) with a sea dragon called Sydney

lets meet in the Wu realm so that there is no crowd and lets meet right in front of the Dr. Purreau.

P.S. please tell me some treasure cards you would like to me trade over to you. as long as they can be reasonably obtained I would love to give you something in return. maybe some feint or ice blades?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
the awesome pyroma... on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
the balance it talent wont be very useful on my ice wizard, however I do plan to create a balance wizard eventually so I guess we could still hatch for that. since your available anytime Sunday how about we meet at 12 am sunday (midnight) eastern time. I will meet you on fire wizard Jason GoldenFlame (level 120) with a sea dragon called Sydney

lets meet in the Wu realm so that there is no crowd and lets meet right in front of the Dr. Purreau.

P.S. please tell me some treasure cards you would like to me trade over to you. as long as they can be reasonably obtained I would love to give you something in return. maybe some feint or ice blades?
Just to be clear, you want to meet at 9pm pacific/12midnight eastern time, on Sunday, 9th July? In Wu realm at that hatchery.

As for treasure cards, please don't worry. I have more than I need because of gardening. The hatch is freely offered, in hope that you'll get at least the Spellproof and a maycast heal out of it. Someone was kind to me like that once and I'm paying it forward.

Alia Misthaven

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Freshta on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
Just to be clear, you want to meet at 9pm pacific/12midnight eastern time, on Sunday, 9th July? In Wu realm at that hatchery.

As for treasure cards, please don't worry. I have more than I need because of gardening. The hatch is freely offered, in hope that you'll get at least the Spellproof and a maycast heal out of it. Someone was kind to me like that once and I'm paying it forward.

Alia Misthaven
you have the time correct and if you really don't want anything in return then it looks like we are all set! see you in the game!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Thanks for the hatch! I got back an owl that doesn't have the "Balance It" accuracy talent, so that's actually a huge help to me.

You'll know if that talent is there by looking near the bottom. A single dot talent at the bottom is the Balance accuracy. A single dot talent somewhere in the middle is Fairy Friend (may cast Fairy). That one is really sticky so you have a good chance of it coming through on your pet.

Good luck with training, and if you need another hatch just let me know.

Alia Misthaven, 120
Fiona Frostweaver, 72

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Freshta on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for the hatch! I got back an owl that doesn't have the "Balance It" accuracy talent, so that's actually a huge help to me.

You'll know if that talent is there by looking near the bottom. A single dot talent at the bottom is the Balance accuracy. A single dot talent somewhere in the middle is Fairy Friend (may cast Fairy). That one is really sticky so you have a good chance of it coming through on your pet.

Good luck with training, and if you need another hatch just let me know.

Alia Misthaven, 120
Fiona Frostweaver, 72
no, thank you for the hatch. however I wont require another one. I'm going to train up the sea dragon I got back and whatever I get with that is what I'm going to stick with. if you would ever like a good fire pet a have a pretty decent one if you want to start a fire wizard (the best school by the way)