Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ianthine Spectre Hatch Cost?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2014
One of my sons was lucky enough to get an Ianthine Spectre in a Nightmare pack. I'm a Myth Wizard with Death as my secondary, so would like to hatch a pet with him, but have never hatched a pet before. I see hatch costs for most pets, but the listing for Ianthine Spectre hatch cost is blank (http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Ianthine_Spectre). Does anyone happen to know what the cost is?

Thanks!
Boris Blood

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Unfortunately I don't know. My rule of thumb... Don't enter the hatchery without 60k.

If 60k seams like an awful lot, place minimal effort on pets and more focus on leveling. At lower levels a first time wizard isnt going to gain much advantage with typical pets. It's not worth the time and effort farming for gold etc if you wizard is under level 60. Keeping mind when you hatch you only have a 50/50 chance of even getting the pet you want... Never mind the talents. So hours and hours of farming for gold could be a complete waste.

A level 70+ wizard can drum up 100k pretty easily. And it's trivial for a 90+ wizard.

At lower levels first time wizards should just enjoy pets as a fun accessory.

Why do so many low leveled wizards have awesome pets? Because the player has multiple wizards on the account. So it's easy.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Belgrim Blood on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
One of my sons was lucky enough to get an Ianthine Spectre in a Nightmare pack. I'm a Myth Wizard with Death as my secondary, so would like to hatch a pet with him, but have never hatched a pet before. I see hatch costs for most pets, but the listing for Ianthine Spectre hatch cost is blank (http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Ianthine_Spectre). Does anyone happen to know what the cost is?

Thanks!
Boris Blood
The cost will vary depending on the pedigree of each pet. Train the Ianthine Spectre and the pet you'll be using to at least adult, then enter the hatcher with him to see exactly how much it will cost.