Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Have A Hatching Question?

AuthorMessage
Sep 05, 2011
Is it possible if I hatch with a storm hound with a kraken will I get a storm hound? These two pets are on different accounts, and I want to get the storm hound on the account with the kraken. My storm wizard is hatching with the kraken (storm school only.) And my death wizard is hatching with the storm hound (crowns pet.) Would it be possible to get a storm hound on my storm wizard account from this hatch? I've tried a few times and I keep getting Krakens on my storm wizard and I keep getting storm hounds on my death wizard.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
emxme3 on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
Is it possible if I hatch with a storm hound with a kraken will I get a storm hound? These two pets are on different accounts, and I want to get the storm hound on the account with the kraken. My storm wizard is hatching with the kraken (storm school only.) And my death wizard is hatching with the storm hound (crowns pet.) Would it be possible to get a storm hound on my storm wizard account from this hatch? I've tried a few times and I keep getting Krakens on my storm wizard and I keep getting storm hounds on my death wizard.
If your Death Wizard keeps getting Storm Hounds and your Storm Wizard keeps getting Kraken, it means that these 2 pets will not give the other wizard a Kraken and the other wizard a Storm Hound. You will keep getting the same pet. I've hatched my Giraffe which is Crowns pet with my Kraken and got another Giraffe. Since your Storm Hound and my Giraffe are both crowns pet, they might not go with School Pets or an ordinary pet. I'm not sure.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
emxme3 on Nov 3, 2012 wrote:
Also their is no combination between Wraith and Kraken. It's Wraith and Stormzilla.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Likeahbaws on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
Also their is no combination between Wraith and Kraken. It's Wraith and Stormzilla.
I do not believe the OP is trying to create a hybrid.

He wants to hatch his Storm Wizard's Kraken with a Storm Hound and get a Storm Hound. Although I have not done this it should be possible. With roughly 50/50 chance of getting your desired pet it may take 2 or 3 attempts to get what you want.