Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I got a Grim Scarab and idk if it's even rare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
So my Ancient death Scarab hatched with a adult Cloud beast and I got a Grim Scarab. :D
But still is this a rare pet? and should I train it to get the card? it's a death scarab and 25% to next death spell.
Idk what to do with it :?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
thaomarketwizard wrote:
So my Ancient death Scarab hatched with a adult Cloud beast and I got a Grim Scarab. :D But still is this a rare pet? and should I train it to get the card? it's a death scarab and 25% to next death spell. Idk what to do with it :?
If you view the pet, it'll show how many possible slots are rare, ultra rare, epic, etc... besides that, it's up to you to decide whether the spell it gives is worth it or not. As to whether the pet itself is considered rare or not, i don't see that as a factor of whether to train it or not. -eli and crew or not

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
thaomarketwizard wrote:
So my Ancient death Scarab hatched with a adult Cloud beast and I got a Grim Scarab. :D
But still is this a rare pet? and should I train it to get the card? it's a death scarab and 25% to next death spell.
Idk what to do with it :?

Man, I never got any of the Beetles or Scarabs. Maybe next time...