Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I got a golden piggle from wysteria.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
Is this rare? I expected it to be something that came out of the hatchery. It came in a egg that looked kind of like a lava lamp, and when it opened, a solid gold piggle came out.
Its not just bright yellow. Its actually gold, like shiny and all. Am I the only one who has this? Is it a rare pet?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Geobooger8270 wrote:
Is this rare? I expected it to be something that came out of the hatchery. It came in a egg that looked kind of like a lava lamp, and when it opened, a solid gold piggle came out.
Its not just bright yellow. Its actually gold, like shiny and all. Am I the only one who has this? Is it a rare pet?

no everyone gets this from a quest in wysteria

if i remember correctly its from the quest all the glitters
or its from the quest crime doesnt pay

either way its not rare and many high levels have one if they bothered to do the side quest for it

o and if your wondering on talents its not very good on stats its more of a racing pet

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
Geobooger8270 wrote:

either way its not rare and many high levels have one if they bothered to do the side quest for it

o and if your wondering on talents its not very good on stats its more of a racing pet

Spoiler to other wizards that haven't beaten Wysteria yet lol. (I already finished so it's not a spoiler to me.)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
There is a special quest in Wysteria where when completed gives you a egg for a solid gold piggle. It's a wonder how those things fly...

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
Geobooger8270 wrote:

Spoiler to other wizards that haven't beaten Wysteria yet lol. (I already finished so it's not a spoiler to me.)

its not spoiler to tell where ya get a pet if its from a quest

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
grvy123 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
Geobooger8270 wrote:

Been forever since i have been on wizard 101. wysteria is the world with the tree men rite?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sugarbear114 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
Geobooger8270 wrote:

Been forever since i have been on wizard 101. wysteria is the world with the tree men rite?

yes

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
sugarbear114 wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
Geobooger8270 wrote:

There are tree men in the floating lands of CL also... someone ask me to port (and I prefer to require they tell me what i'm gonna be fighting so I can fix my deck) so he tells me life boss so I change my life deck around a bit, and port to a foresty area with a tree boss, and immediately said, 'seriously, you needed help with a wysteria boss?' he said um no this is CL and I felt stupid totally, even though I had just been in the floating lands I mistook this boss for the wysteria guys lol.