Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I enjoy waiting 6 HOURS to use my pet!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
dood123456 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
Look on the bright side

I just got a pet that takes 18 hours to hatch.

EIGHTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And am I complaining?

Here's a hint... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also, no. I won't follow in your footsteps. I would rather learn Tempest to wash away your footsteps, summon a Helephant to burn the remaining footsteps to a crisp, wait 18 hours, put the ashes in a cake, feed the cake to my newly hatched pet, kill the pet, search for any remaining information or pictures of your footsteps, tear them up, and bury them millions of feet underground.

The egg idea is awesome.

Have you relized this, the ghosts are a SPECIES!!!!!!!! Breed two ghosts, and you don't get a living person, you get a ghost.

Deal with it, Lezul

Kyle Firefist

One of the many patient wizards in the spiral

Oh, please. You would do anything to follow in my footsteps.

OH ROASTING SESSION!! Just playing around but come on guys it's a game and your how do you say fighting? I mean so far nothing has happened but I mean sheesh there are mare matters to settling this like oh Derby PvP instead of having a yelling contest or typing what ever you prefer.

Hehe I'm not fighting. I'm boasting about how awesome I am! 8) News flash! Theres a difference!

Oh blush, hold the applause, I will give out autographs later. lol

I don't want your autograph. You're boasting about how impatient you are, not how awesome you are.

OH BURN!

Kyle Firefist

One of the many patient wizards in the spiral

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
I am very very very annoyed and sad right now :(
i waited 18 hours for stormzilla pet to hatch and it finally hatched but WHY did KI have to change the pip chance for school lvl 48 pets! i was so annoyed finding out i have to lvl my pet up to get 5% pip chance.
i FINALLY got my stormzilla to teen and guess what i got, DURABLE GIVES +50 SPEED why on earth do i need that for a lvl 48 pet :(
i know it is strength to get pip chance but gobbler drop is to hard and i not good at cannon and they all give same amount of strength :(
i not spending 2500 crowns just to ATTEMPT to get my pip chance because i might not even get it.
SO PLS KI CHANGE IT BACK TO NORMAL PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
What the heck is going on around here! First pets now "hatch" from an egg which is totally stupid and unrealistic. How can my ghost "hatch" from an egg? I believe animals are born when they come from an egg, unless I have turned wacko. I also believe my ghost is dead. So how, then, can my dead ghost suddenly get born again from an egg? Rubbish! (as Simon cowell would say.)

Then I have to wait 6 hours to wait until I can show off my banshee that I spent so much time on getting!

I already am mad as heck because the whole crowns thing, now KI has to torture me with this? Sheesh!

Yours (not) Truly,

A fed up player

The hatch times actually make me excited, anticipating a new pet, doing other things to pass the time... :)

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
I am a very impatient person so please do not be alarmed when i say, THIS TAKES TOO LONG! HOW CAN A GOAT HATCH FROM A EGG! And when ever they come out, i only see half of the pet! i only see half of every thing on wizard101. kingsisle please fix it! i dont like seeing a flying goat or a skinny elephant or half a skeleton

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
better then waiting 9 months for your pet to be born
true so i shall say a word many use and i do not know how so spell so dont be alarmed, tushai :?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Goodness! Thank God I bought my yellow ghost before this whole "hatching" thing started!!! It takes 9 hours for a ghost to hatch!!!

Alyssa Drake
Level 23 Death
Secret Shopper

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
hibye999 wrote:
I had to wait 6 hours myself. It wasn't hard to get the banshee though :/, got it on my first try ...

I don't think that you should brag about that. It took me 10 tries to finally get that blue banshee!!! I don't have enough gold to rename it because it's name was Mister Milo!! Then I went to get the myth sprite and they named it Mister Jackson!!! They both took 6 hours to hatch! I left it playing for those 6 hours while I was doing chores and when they hatched, I started to play again!

Alyssa Drake
Level 23 Death
Secret Shopper

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
2700masters wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
dood123456 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
dood123456 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
What the heck is going on around here! First pets now "hatch" from an egg which is totally stupid and unrealistic. How can my ghost "hatch" from an egg? I believe animals are born when they come from an egg, unless I have turned wacko. I also believe my ghost is dead. So how, then, can my dead ghost suddenly get born again from an egg? Rubbish! (as Simon cowell would say.)

Then I have to wait 6 hours to wait until I can show off my banshee that I spent so much time on getting!

I already am mad as heck because the whole crowns thing, now KI has to torture me with this? Sheesh!

Yours (not) Truly,

A fed up player

Well your talking about stuff being unrealistic? But what game are you complaing about? I mean I don't remember seeing wizards riding dragons and holding staffs with wildabeasts following them, or casting wraiths and undead creatures or young wizards fighting tall people in a undead deserted city surrounded by lava...I don't that's just me speaking....and I like how they hatch it gives me time to think about it and something to look forward too.

Yah, I know its a game and its not real itself. But I myself (with lots of reading knowledge about wizards) know that the idea of a "wizarding world" has to do with all that magical stuff, where as a ghost coming out of an egg is off point.

Well yes that you have a point to, but how else would you like the ghost to hatch? I mean it's no problem to me if the undead come out of eggs if you ask me..

I wouldn't like them to hatch at all. Dead or living. I think it is cheesey and dumb.

woh woh woh hey now your playing a game about MAGIC on an COMPUTER i mean come on this game is mostly entinded for children 6-14 i know that adults play this and i know teenagers play this but seriousley kids (like myself) enjoy things coming out of eggs and training a ghost or zombie and being able to live with something the waited for and hatched themselves so how old are you may i ask 16 18 or 30 i mean you sound like an adult and this might be a hobbie for you but if you dont like an ghost coming out of an egg i have som choices with you 1. dont get involed in pets at all 2. do not by/hatch pets or quit the game now stop trying to take the fun out of hatching a ghost :).

I get it's magic! But why should I wait for a yellow ghost to take 9 hours to get out of an egg when it's already dead??!!!

Alyssa Drake
Level 23 Death
Secret Shopper

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
I didn't read the whole thread, but at least 6 hours is better than 114 years.

Not kidding. A pet in my bank will hatch in 114 years. I did the math.

Tip (which you probably won't care about) : if you don't want to wait, just do something else.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
Johnist wrote:
I honestly enjoy having the Hatch time so I can decide whether or not I want to train the pet, use it as furniture, or sell the egg.

Honestly, there isn't much 'Crowns' Related (unless you're an impatient player which seems to be the case) about the update.

Just be patient, this is just to tide us over until all the bugs are worked out of the developer's side for Celestia to go into test.

Whoa whoa whoa. Do NOT call me "impatient". I have a Grandmaster Sorcerer that has been 50 for about 6 months now, a 48, one in MB, one in krok, and two almost to krok.

I have learned the ways of pvp. I've had fun and good friends. I have matured greatly game-wise since I first started playing.

I have played this game for almost two years, now, and I have seen it get bad. I have been SO patient, in fact, that I have continued to play this game for the last few months, even though I am and was about to burst all my guts out. I have been waiting all this time for KI to change their ways, and I have been quiet for the most part.

I know crowns. I knew crowns. I know the increase of the popularity crowns now have. So to call me "impatient" is garbage.

I am so fed up with this I could scream. My subscription ends August, 2nd. If these various problems don't clear up by then, I am leaving.....

...and I ain't coming back.

Some day you guys will all follow me and some other players in our footsteps.
Some day you will learn.
But saying more is useless and probably meaningless to you right now... so until then, I have nothing more to say.
You really are impatient! You wait moths to becaome 50 but wait hours to have a pet?! What a sob story