Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrid Ideas? Pet Ideas? Post here!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Well, all the ideas are so scattered around, I think we should have a thread where people can post all their ideas in one place, that way KI can look here for some ideas at times. So...

Got an idea for a level 68/78/88 etc. pet?
Always wanted a special Hybrid to be made?
What if you made two pets of your own and mixed them together? What would the baby look like?
If you wanted ANY pet, what would it be and what stats would it give? At what rank?
What school would it be?

Give us all the details :)! Now let your imagination run wild!!!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
Well, all the ideas are so scattered around, I think we should have a thread where people can post all their ideas in one place, that way KI can look here for some ideas at times. So...

Got an idea for a level 68/78/88 etc. pet?
Always wanted a special Hybrid to be made?
What if you made two pets of your own and mixed them together? What would the baby look like?
If you wanted ANY pet, what would it be and what stats would it give? At what rank?
What school would it be?

Give us all the details :)! Now let your imagination run wild!!!

i have a good hybrid one
yellow fire elf from the choice awards
and a helephant pet (only ones ya got dalia falmea)
the result
a yellow helephant that does the same amount of damage as helephant but
does its damage over 2 rounds

pretty sweet huh

from Travis Thunderspear

Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
I would love something useful to do with the extra pets I hatch that I don't want, like when I try for a hybrid and end up hatching my same pet, that's usually 40,000 gold down the drain, and I don't want to crowd my house up with a bunch of the same pet. It would really help encourage me to hatch more if I knew there was something useful I could do with the results I don't want.