Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How To Hatch A Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
Hi(:
So sorry if this question has already been posted ( many times I assume ) but how do you hatch a pet, and what stage does it have to be at? I have a teen snowball, but when I clicked on my friend to hatch together it wouldn't let me click hatch, it was grayed out. Can someone please help me?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Any pet must be trained to ADULT before it can be hatched with another pet.

The hatchery is in the Pet Pavilion. You and your friend stand on the two-person sigil. Once your pets come up on the screen and everything is okay (assuming you have enough gold to hatch), then check the box at the bottom of the screen to hatch.

You will then get an egg in your backpack. It may take 5 minutes to 24 hours to hatch your pet, depending on what type it is.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Any and Every pet must at least be adult to hatch.
When you're pet IS able to hatch then either stand on the 2 sigiled circle with your partner or click your partner and press the hatch button. depending on why pet it is, the money costed in order to hatch it 20,000-50,000.
Once you have hatched it will take 5-24h just like Brynner said. If you're not a member you have to wait 24h in order to hatch again. If you are a member, than you have to wait 12h before you can hatch. Hope I helped :D