Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to Get Proof

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 26, 2009
In what skills and what snacks should i feed my sea dragon,won out of the trial of the spheres, to give it universal proof?

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Well, you should probely eat somthing based on your pet
Because it will say the pet liked this snack or your pet ate the snack so yeah

Armiger
May 10, 2010
lilycat1111 wrote:
In what skills and what snacks should i feed my sea dragon,won out of the trial of the spheres, to give it universal proof?

There is no game to play, or no snack you can feed your pet, to help them get a talent.

Pets, as soon as they hatch, have already decided what talents they will get and when they will get them. You just can't see what talents those are. So, when you get your pet to teen, the predetermined talent will then be opened and you can see it.

However, nothing you can do, can change what talents that pet has been already determined to get when it hatched. So either it will get spell proof, or it wont. It may get it at teen and it may get it at epic, the only way to know, is to fully train the pet.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
darthjt wrote:
lilycat1111 wrote:

There is no game to play, or no snack you can feed your pet, to help them get a talent.

Pets, as soon as they hatch, have already decided what talents they will get and when they will get them. You just can't see what talents those are. So, when you get your pet to teen, the predetermined talent will then be opened and you can see it.

However, nothing you can do, can change what talents that pet has been already determined to get when it hatched. So either it will get spell proof, or it wont. It may get it at teen and it may get it at epic, the only way to know, is to fully train the pet.

Does this mean that if you are training a pet on the test realm that is adult and about to be ancient just as an example, then whatever talent it gets is going to be that talent it will get on the normal realm?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
thejordanator wrote:
darthjt wrote:
lilycat1111 wrote:

Does this mean that if you are training a pet on the test realm that is adult and about to be ancient just as an example, then whatever talent it gets is going to be that talent it will get on the normal realm?

If the egg has already been hatched when test realm Opens, yes, the talents it gets on test will be the same talents it gets on the live realm.

Hence the reason that KI has been diminishing the crowns we get on test realm.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
lilycat1111 wrote:

you cant, but you can strengthen it by training strength and agility and if you want, power.