Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get Jade Hounds

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Hey guys, I need some help. I am a life wizard and I've been trying to get a Jade Hound. I know the pets needed, but what I don't know is if I can hatch my Satyr and a Jade Hound and actually get a Jade Hound. If anybody can help me with this, I would appreciate it greatly! :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
karma321 wrote:
Hey guys, I need some help. I am a life wizard and I've been trying to get a Jade Hound. I know the pets needed, but what I don't know is if I can hatch my Satyr and a Jade Hound and actually get a Jade Hound. If anybody can help me with this, I would appreciate it greatly! :D

You never know - I did hatch my Fierce Hound with my Satyr 4 times and did get all Fierce Hounds. I hatched the Fierce with Forest Lord and got another Life only Forest Lord - waste of 35,000 gold.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Yes your chances of getting the Jade Hound are better if you hatch with someone that already has one rather than hatching with the parents that give the hybrid.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
So you guys would suggest me to hatch with another jade hound? When I hatched with my friend, he got a jade hound while I got a traveller. I think I'm going to hatch with him again. I've been trying very hard at this! I hope I get one! Thanks!

~Shannon SkyBreaker
Transcended Theurgist