Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to fix Pet Derby (and increase racers!!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
So the biggest problem with the Derby seems to be lack of racers imo ( which in turn makes it tougher to get those arena tickets !) I have two very simple solutions :

1) Add a button at the end of each race that lets you queue up again. This is a no brainer must have (if possible anyway) from the devs. With this button I could sign up in the pet pavillion for my first ranked derby race, and then go about my business. Once the race starts, I go into the track and compete. After I win, I am back in the spiral questing (or w/e I was doing) but since there is a button, I am queued for the next race without having to run back to pet pavilion to sign up.

It's not fair to make those who DO want to race sit in the pet pavilion the entire time while waiting for a race.

2) (This might could benefit even the Duels.) There should be a designated day(each week) that gives DOUBLE Arena Tickets. This would make more sense for crown players to buy a 24hr pass on those days and would increase traffic in both pet derby and PvP Duels. Could possibly even make 2 days for DOUBLE Arena Tickets.

As it stands with the current amount of races in the pet derby, it's gonna take a year to get the pets offered by pet derby vendor.

I'll post this in ideas but wanted to see what you guys think here.