Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many pets is too many?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
I love the pets on Wizard101, so i buys tons. Not duplicates, but like lots of different types.

So I was wondering, how many pets is too many?

I just want to know the normal amount...

Sean FireHunter

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
loganrobertson321 wrote:
I love the pets on Wizard101, so i buys tons. Not duplicates, but like lots of different types.

Sean FireHunter

Well, You can have up to 351 pets. 100 per a castle with interior and exterior, with up to 3 castles, so that is 300, and you can have up to 50 in your dorm. And 1 can be equpied. Thus adding up to 351. Now, if you were lucky and bought a $39 game bundle you can have up to 451 pets with the extra housing elixir. And multiply 351 times 7, and you get 2,507 per an account but if you also put some in your shared bank, it will be 2,527 and put 700 for each of your banks, 3,227. So you can have 3227 :-o pets per an account log in. (Yes, i did hard math just for you )
And it all depends on how much is in your backpack. If you are a member with 120 spaces, and only have robe,shoes,hat,wand,deck,mount then you can have another 115 times that by seven and you can have a total of 4,017 pets per an account login :-o

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
There is no such thing as too many pets except for the game limitations.
The limitations of the game are the number of items in your backpack, number of items in your housing and attic.

Everyone should be playing this game for fun. If you enjoy collecting different pets that's great, get as many as you can.

I have six characters, but really only play four of them. They each have over 20 pets, one has almost 50. Just accumulated from drops and hatchings. I need to clean up things and sell some of the duplicates.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:
loganrobertson321 wrote:

Sean FireHunter

Well, You can have up to 351 pets. 100 per a castle with interior and exterior, with up to 3 castles, so that is 300, and you can have up to 50 in your dorm. And 1 can be equpied. Thus adding up to 351. Now, if you were lucky and bought a $39 game bundle you can have up to 451 pets with the extra housing elixir. And multiply 351 times 7, and you get 2,507 per an account but if you also put some in your shared bank, it will be 2,527 and put 700 for each of your banks, 3,227. So you can have 3227 :-o pets per an account log in. (Yes, i did hard math just for you )
And it all depends on how much is in your backpack. If you are a member with 120 spaces, and only have robe,shoes,hat,wand,deck,mount then you can have another 115 times that by seven and you can have a total of 4,017 pets per an account login :-o

It's times 6, you can only make 6 wizards

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:
loganrobertson321 wrote:

Sean FireHunter

Awesome, i appreciate you spending the time to do this!
Thanks for the feedback

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:
loganrobertson321 wrote:

Sean FireHunter

and it also adds onto how much space is in your backpack.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:
loganrobertson321 wrote:

Sean FireHunter

O.O you are so right! i was thinking of how many schools there are. Thank you for porinting it out.
--
Ok, so, 2,106 but if you have the bakpack stuff, it is only 3,396 pets per an account log in. Sorry about that little mishap