Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you train a treant?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
i hatched a treant today but i have no idea what it likes, or what it hates please help me please i can't train it fast so i need to know how zachary iceblade ice wizard lvl 55 :D

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Just give it some foods and if you see it dancing alot when you give the treant that special food then he likes it.

Community Leader
I would say best place to look for pet snacks is the bazaar. Any rank 5-7 are the best from the bazaar. If you garden I would go with for gold Prickly bear cactus from Krokotopia. If you have crowns I would use evil magma peas or couch potatoes.

Treants are a life pet so they will usually like life snacks the best. There are many guides and sites through the community portal that can help you with pets.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zacmct56 wrote:
i hatched a treant today but i have no idea what it likes, or what it hates please help me please i can't train it fast so i need to know how zachary iceblade ice wizard lvl 55 :D

Treant likes life snacks. It loves wheat crackers. You can buy snacks in the bazaar, or through the crown shop.
Here's more info on this pet:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Treant

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
Easy just spend about 5,000,000,0000 on those expensive life snack and you will have a teen treant and no money.