Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I raise stats?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I just got my pet up to epic, and with the talents it manifested already I know I'm keeping it, as the mega talent is not too important to me (as long as its not selfish or spiritly, I'm keeping this pet).

But, theres a problem with the stats of my pet. It has pain-giver and storm-dealer. PG gives 5% damage, and SD gives 8%.
Is there a way I could easily get the stats of my pet up to raise both of those by 1% or would the struggle be too much that I should just deal with it how it is?
Please, let me know.

Oh btw: I'm not going to use jewels to raise the stats because my jewel slot is already filled with a storm-giver jewel.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jul 24, 2015 wrote:
I just got my pet up to epic, and with the talents it manifested already I know I'm keeping it, as the mega talent is not too important to me (as long as its not selfish or spiritly, I'm keeping this pet).

But, theres a problem with the stats of my pet. It has pain-giver and storm-dealer. PG gives 5% damage, and SD gives 8%.
Is there a way I could easily get the stats of my pet up to raise both of those by 1% or would the struggle be too much that I should just deal with it how it is?
Please, let me know.

Oh btw: I'm not going to use jewels to raise the stats because my jewel slot is already filled with a storm-giver jewel.
The only way you're going to raise those stats is by raising the individual stats of your pet... strength, intelligence etc... if your pet's at epic now you might already have all of the stats maxed out and if that's the case the only way you can get the PG and SD stats any higher is...train your pet and get a selfish talent like Steadfast or Tenacious which will increase the maximum potential of one of your pets individual stats... at which point you can elevate that stat which MIGHT add a percentage point or two to the PG or SD total. Hardly worth the time or effort.