Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i lvl up my pet quickly

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
i have a pet that i really want to lvl up but i dont have any mega snacks is there any other way to lvl it up fast

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Besides Megas, there is nothing to do but suffer the agonizingly slow climb.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I have one suggestion that may help... regardless of whether you have mega snacks or not, always train before you're about to level.

That way, when you hit 0 energy for pet training, your energy will be refilled when you level and you can train again.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Not really; however "fast" is a relative term.

Mega snacks and paying crowns to refill your pet energy are the only way to "Power Level" you pet in less than about a week.

You can buy pet snacks at the bazaar but they are usually only level 4 or less. They help but I doubt they will qualify as "fast".
You can craft snacks that are level 6 once you reach Dragonspyre and are an accomplished crafter. However, this takes time as you can only craft (3) snack every 2 hours or so.

IMO there isn't ever a reason that you have to "power level" a pet and you are much better served by taking your time.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
buy packs of mega snacks from the crown shop they help level faster

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Pick one of your wizards, with a house, to plant a large patch of Prickly Bears. If you start with a few they'll give you enough surplus seeds to expand over time. They'll give you lots of good pet snacks and sometimes mega snacks.

It helps if you have access to Moo Shu or a friend who can get you there to learn a couple of the large area plant growing spells.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:
Not really; however "fast" is a relative term.

Mega snacks and paying crowns to refill your pet energy are the only way to "Power Level" you pet in less than about a week.

You can buy pet snacks at the bazaar but they are usually only level 4 or less. They help but I doubt they will qualify as "fast".
You can craft snacks that are level 6 once you reach Dragonspyre and are an accomplished crafter. However, this takes time as you can only craft (3) snack every 2 hours or so.

IMO there isn't ever a reason that you have to "power level" a pet and you are much better served by taking your time.

actually thats not the only ways to get more energy. if your character isnt maxed out on xp whenever you lvl it refills your energy