Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get people to want to hatch with me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
I really want to get a good pet, but all the pets that I train are terrible. They give useless talents, and usually have a "bad" pedigree. I go into the hatching lab, and people have pets with universal resist, damage and maycast spells. I was wondering how I can get started with hatching, I want to get pets with universal resist and/or damage. Gold is no problem, it's just the fact that my pets are terrible. Any advice?

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
GoodIceMaster on May 8, 2016 wrote:
I really want to get a good pet, but all the pets that I train are terrible. They give useless talents, and usually have a "bad" pedigree. I go into the hatching lab, and people have pets with universal resist, damage and maycast spells. I was wondering how I can get started with hatching, I want to get pets with universal resist and/or damage. Gold is no problem, it's just the fact that my pets are terrible. Any advice?
I usually go to the pvp arena to spectate matches and ask the people watching if they want to hatch. That's how my fire and ice got their pets.

Lvl 110
Lvl 97
Lvl 27

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Try the Mixing Meetup forum on Wizard101Central.com There are lots of helpful folks there.

Best of luck!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Tell you what.

- Let me know the wizard name you want to do the hatching with.
- What school of wizard you would like to have a pet on.
- Pick a non-busy realm to meet me on - the day - and time (be sure to let me know if it's Pacific, Central, Eastern, etc).

I have excellent pets for every school. Many of them are max stat (all 250). Depending on which school you would like a pet on, I have different talent sets you can choose from. I do not have pets with all damage, or all critical, or all resist (I'm working on those), but I have other talents that are very useful.

Example:

Storm: Babydactyl, Spark Beast, Toaddle (+ more)
-- Fairy, Sprite, Unicorn, Proof, Defy, Accuracy, mc Balance Blade, mc Dragon Blade, mc Tower Shield, Damage (+6)

Like I said, I have pets for all schools. Some have Dealer Damage (+9), Critical, Infallible, Healing Current + more, depending on the talent set.

Let me know!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
I'm an ice wizard and my name wizard name is John. I am level 77 and I always go on the realm Torrence at around 5:00 to 6:00 PM EST in The Commons. It's fine if you don't want to hatch, my pet is literally THAT bad.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
GoodIceMaster on May 10, 2016 wrote:
I'm an ice wizard and my name wizard name is John. I am level 77 and I always go on the realm Torrence at around 5:00 to 6:00 PM EST in The Commons. It's fine if you don't want to hatch, my pet is literally THAT bad.
I do a lot of hatching with pets like yours .... really!

I'll bring my Ice wizard, Brynn IceBlade. She's got several nice Ice pets you can hatch with! I'm here right now in Torrence realm, (between 5-6pm est).

If I don't see you, let's try again tomorrow 5/12 at the same time

OH, never mind ..... I see you right now in the Commons!

WOOT! Let's go do some hatching

Brynn