Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can I get my pet to learn an epic Talent?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Hey Guys, so I have the Pirahna Hunter Pet that you get as a random drop from a boss in Fort Rachias in Khrysalis. It's Epic and has a Pedigree of 73(30). He can Manifest 5 Epic, 4 Ultra Rare and 1 Rare talent. So far he has learned 3 Epic talents and 1 Ultra Rare talent. It has been taking a while to level him so I don't want to waste getting him leveled again. Is there any way to get him to learn another Epic talent or is it random

Level 110
Level 84
Level 52
Level21
Level18
Level10

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Valkoor DragonSwor... on Mar 21, 2016 wrote:
Hey Guys, so I have the Pirahna Hunter Pet that you get as a random drop from a boss in Fort Rachias in Khrysalis. It's Epic and has a Pedigree of 73(30). He can Manifest 5 Epic, 4 Ultra Rare and 1 Rare talent. So far he has learned 3 Epic talents and 1 Ultra Rare talent. It has been taking a while to level him so I don't want to waste getting him leveled again. Is there any way to get him to learn another Epic talent or is it random

Level 110
Level 84
Level 52
Level21
Level18
Level10
First, congratulations on getting what you've gotten so far! This pet is obviously a win. As far as getting another Epic talent I'd say the odds are against you considering the success you've had so far, but it could still happen... and yes, it is totally random.