Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How are people....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2015
getting really good pets(mounts too) like early on in the game? Like I see people at lvl 5 having mega pets/ permanent mounts that aren't even available in the crown shop. How is this possible?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
If you can pay, there's a way ;)

Most of them probably have higher level wizards on the same account. The high levels can farm for items and garden for gold and pet snacks, then pass those down to the low levels. The first wizard you level up is the hardest. After that they get easier because you can share resources.

There are special items from gift cards and packs that are not available in the crown shop, but can be used at any level. You may have seen unusual mounts or pets from those.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2014
Like myself, I have other wizards so when I start a new one I'll transfer mounts/pets to the shared bank so they have a little advantage. Thats one explanation.

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Keep in mind that Mounts and Pets are able to be placed within your "Shared Bank", unless, otherwise stated as "No Trade" or some other limitation.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
My newer wizards "inherit" pets and mounts from my older wizards; I simply transfer the pets and mounts via the shared bank.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Archmage Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Legendary Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Master Theurgist
Abigail Frogslinger, Magus Conjurer

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Blade Zero on May 31, 2015 wrote:
getting really good pets(mounts too) like early on in the game? Like I see people at lvl 5 having mega pets/ permanent mounts that aren't even available in the crown shop. How is this possible?
Any level can have permanent mounts and mega pets. Permanent mounts are ONLY available in the crown shop so that's obvious where they got them. As for Mega pets it is still possible to train pets if you transfer one via shared bank and then level up and someone takes you in. Or just level up with a pet (like one from the crown shop/shopping district)
Most likely they transferred the mega from there higher level wizards.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Jun 1, 2015 wrote:
Any level can have permanent mounts and mega pets. Permanent mounts are ONLY available in the crown shop so that's obvious where they got them. As for Mega pets it is still possible to train pets if you transfer one via shared bank and then level up and someone takes you in. Or just level up with a pet (like one from the crown shop/shopping district)
Most likely they transferred the mega from there higher level wizards.
XD I seem to have forgotten about bundle mounts for a moment, those are also available to any level so yeah they could always do that